Please note donations made to R.A.G.E. are NOT tax-deductible as we do not have a 501c(3) tax exempt status.
Your donations and/or membership dues help us do the following:
- Purchase accessories and t-shirts to distribute around the community
- Provide Food & refreshments for (6) R.A.G.E. Public Meetings and (6) member’ only meetings
- Purchase t-shirts for the Greater Englewood Unity Day in April
- Keep our website, phone and other expenses paid.
- Purchased school supplies for any Back to School activities
- Allow us to pay our H.S. interns for door-to-door marketing and outreach – All year round
These are only a few ways your contributions support the ongoing operations and activities of R.A.G.E.
We truly thank you for your contribution to the association and more importantly to the Englewood community.
Asiaha (Ay-sha) Butler
R.A.G.E. Co-Founder, President