Top 10 Working Principles
- Develop an Englewood Policy/Legislative Agenda.
- Continuously Engage in Englewood Rebranding and Beautification Efforts.
- Increase executive membership (residents of Greater Englewood) by 5%
- Expand Support of the Educational, Social and Emotional Development of Englewood Students and Parents. (Englewood Education Strategic Plan, 2012)
- Support of Youth Empowerment, Character Development and Active Student Voice in Addressing Educational and Community Development Needs. (Englewood Education Strategic Plan, 2012)
- Recruit and Develop Young Professional Taskforce to in order to develop leaders, activist, and entrepreneurs servicing Englewood as mentors and innovators.
- Partner with existing education oriented/youth empowerment organizations.
- Support and participate in the establishment of a community driven co-operative to research requirements for an acquisition of a closed school building.
- Strengthen partnerships & relationships with existing movements and organizations.
- Create peaceful social spaces and civic activities throughout Greater Englewood.
If you are interesting in working with R.A.G.E. on these efforts please complete the contact us form.